Use of Data
- By using the Walmoo Service you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your data as detailed below. By user we refer to any past, current, or future user of the Walmoo platform.
- Walmoo may use and publish aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from customers.
- At Walmoo, we store “cookies,” on your device. These are small pieces of code that collect basic information that help us do what we do. We may also automatically record your IP address in the normal operation of our site. We do not use the IP address to identify you. However we do record information of your interaction with the site to monitor and improve our site and to track demographic aggregate information.Whilst you can disable cookies in your browser please be aware that this may impact how well Walmoo will work for you.
- All data is held on our servers hosted by Digital Ocean Inc.
- Walmoo is committed to all reasonable efforts to secure network communications and our sites, but we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure.
- At Walmoo we use military grade 2048 RSA SSL encryption
- Passwords are not visible to us. If you forget your password you will need to reset this, but it can not be looked up by us.
- You should be aware that any personal, identifiable data that you may choose to publish on the Walmoo site, such as the blog, comments, discussion forums or even reviews could be seen and used by others as well as being potentially found through search engines. We can’t take responsibility for any information disclosed this way, but you can request for this to be removed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Sites may also include third party features, such as the Facebook® , Twitter®, Jivochat, Google Analytics button and other mini-programs. They may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie. These features or widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. These widgets do not store your personally identifiable information and your interactions fall under the privacy statement of the relevant companies.
- Any third party sites referenced by Walmoo do not fall under our privacy rules and we can not take responsibility for their content nor their handling of data.
- We may use tools to receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We collect and use this information to improve our customer service.
- All our promotional emails will include the option for you to unsubscribe.
Updates and Regulations
- In the event of any significant changes to our data policy we would notify you via the website and email.
- Walmoo is registered in Latvia and hence bound by EU regulations on data privacy.